Friday, October 3, 2008

Birthday's in October

Since I can't get to the store to buy birthday cards, I'd like to take this moment to wish you all the best for a wonderful birthday celebration this year. May you find health and happiness in the new year and may all your birthday wishes come true!
-from the Dunmars
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
10/2 - Grandma Louise Dunmar
10/3 - Daysha Donelson-Myers
10/4 - Tiffany Fotinos, Patty Miller
10/5 - Lauren Simpson
10/6 - Molly Hooper, Kelly Galloway
10/7 - Hailey Tropsa
10/9 - Jamie Knight
10/11 - Connor Benedict
10/13 - Colin Hooper
10/15 - Kim Myers, Ian McLein
10/20 - Neely Burkhardt
10/24 - Kim McLein
10/28 - Nat Fuqua
10/30 - Angelina Bongratz

Also, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to:
10/18 - Tony & Jen Bongratz
10/20 - Troy & Jamey Zurawski

If I forgot anyone, it's because I don't have it in my calendar, so please update me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! That was very sweet! I will be seeing you on my bday :)

Kel