About 5 years ago, Jon and I were hanging out at Coach & Willies downtown Phoenix after a Suns game. A movie producer came into the bar looking for volunteers to be movie extras. We decided to check it out. The movie was called The Curse of El Charro, and if you ask me could be among the category of "worst movies ever made". However, this is the movie we are in! I figured they'd cut our 3 second part for sure, but they didn't. Not only are we clearly in the movie, but also our names made the "Featuring" credits (see both sides of list near bottom, mine listed under my maiden name "Staar"). I took pictures of the TV so I can prove it to you. Thanks to Netflix, we didn't have to spend any money on renting this movie, and we only lost about to hours of our life on this crappy film!


No comments:
Post a Comment