Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Counting down the days...

My belly is huge, baby girl has dropped into my pelvis and we are nearing our due date. We are on the home stretch... counting down the days. We are definitely anxious, excited and nervous too. Especially me... for labor and delivery. Up until now I thought for sure we were scheduling a c-section, but since that is no longer necessary I guess I'll have to wing it... AND get the epidural (thanks to all my friends for that bit of sound advice)!

I've got a few videos queued up... Labor & delivery, Breastfeeding... I feel like I'm cramming for an exam the night before. Don't worry, I won't give you my Dunmar Movie Review on those! (unless special requests are made)

We'll try to get a message out to you as soon as she is born. Jon will be making a few phone calls from the hospital and will send text messages or updates on Facebook. We'll definitely post the news and pictures here too as soon as I can get to the computer.

Only a matter of days now...wish us luck!

No comments: