Sunday, October 5, 2008

Baby Belly Photography

Pictures capture a unique moment and when we look at them we are reminded of a special time in our lives. I always knew that when I was pregnant I would want to capture this moment with some pregnancy photos of my big round belly. Sadly when I landed myself on bed rest I didn't think I would be able to get this done. Fortunately we have an amateur photographer in the family! My cousin Colleen Miller has always been interested in photography and she has a great talent for taking pictures. I asked if she would come to the house to take some pictures of us and she was more than happy to do so. Jon and I are so thankful for her time and the pictures came out beautiful. So, with that said, here are a couple of our favorite ones.

Willie kisses his baby sister.
Mommy and Daddy's heart.

2 comments:

Simpsons said...

You look absolutely beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.