Monday, February 23, 2009

Mommy and Daddy baby pictures

So, I was looking at some of our baby pictures and I am still wondering who Mikayla looks like. What do you think?

Melanie on the left and Jon on the right

Melanie with her Oma.

Melanie's first birthday. Celebrating with her Grandpa and Grandma Connors (That's Grandma Rebel)

Jon in the tub with his sister Britt (sorry Britt it's the only other baby picture I have of Jon, lol)

Mikayla practicing Bumbo sitting!

2 comments:

Simpsons said...

That is too funny that you posted this tonight...b/c I am at my parents house in the basement looking through old pics of me for the same reason!!! I plan to post some comparison photos next week! I think Mikayla is a perfect mixture of you two...but maybe more you then Jon! Either way, she's a doll!!

Erock! said...

Mikayla is hands down Jon's spitting image. Wow! Loved seeing the baby pictures. ;)