Has it really been 8 months since my last post? I have much catching up to do... time to get in gear again. My little man will be arriving in 7 weeks or less and I need to get caught up!!!
We took Mikayla to see Santa Claus at the mall again. Although she did not cry she was extremely skeptical of the bearded man and sat very cautiously on his lap.

Here are some pictures from our December... getting ready for Christmas...Presents...Zoo Lights!
We took Mikayla to see Santa Claus at the mall again. Although she did not cry she was extremely skeptical of the bearded man and sat very cautiously on his lap.
She enjoyed helping daddy decorate the Christmas tree too. A majority of the ornaments came back off the tree on a regular basis though.
Christmas morning was overwhelming with presents. This kid was happy with one toy. I think it took all day to open presents. Santa brought her a Cozy Coupe Car, which she still plays with today in the backyard. Unfortunately she likes to sit in her car and talk on her cell phone, I wonder where she learned that?
No comments:
Post a Comment