Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween

Bouncy House Hayride
Petting the Cow.
This Momma pig had 11 piglets on Oct. 17th.Looking at Pumpkins with Mommy.
Picking out a pumpkin with Daddy.
I like this one!
I know it has been a LONG time since I have posted. SO much has happened in the past few months. We've had company from out of town, then we traveled to Germany. Jon got a new job AND we sold our house... we are are moving! Mikayla is turning 2 this week and we are busy packing, but I wanted to get a few Halloween pictures up. She is smart as a whip, understands 2 languages and is speaking in both as well. She is strong willed and has a mind of her own. I'm not sure if she'll cooperate with wearing a costume on Halloween, but I know she has daddy's sweet tooth and will surely figure out trick-or-treating = candy!

Today we went to a friends birthday and these are pictures from the birthday party at Mother Natures Farm in Gilbert.
Happy Halloween from the Dunmars - be safe!

No comments: