Thursday, June 11, 2009

Anniversary

We just celebrated our 3 year anniversary on June 3rd. We have started an anniversary tradition. Our tradition is to play a different golf course each year on our anniversary. The first year we didn't do this because I was pregnant. But we did stay at the Boulders in Carefree and enjoyed pampering at the spa. Last year, I was pregnant again, but we decided we wanted to golf and so we played at Eagle Mountain in Fountain Hills (this was before I learned of my condition Placenta Previa and LONG before my bed rest). This year we thought about playing Eagle Mountain again, but that's when we came up with our tradition idea and so instead we played at the Dinosaur course at Gold Canyon. This is a tough course for anyone, especially for me since I don't golf quite as often as Jon. But i did great and we had a blast.

The official score card... Jon shot an 82 and I shot a 97. I was happy to break 100!

The Gold Canyon logo on the side of the hill.
My attempt at a self-photo. I barely made it up the stairs and the picture took...notice my foot wasn't even planted on the ground yet.
Another self-photo.
Pointing at my new house. Do you like it?

No comments: