Tuesday, November 18, 2008
awe... Mikayla (slide show)
I've put together this little slide show of the past two weeks capturing the trip to the hospital, bringing home Mikayla and some precious moments at home. We are in awe of our little girl and have been taking lots of pictures (you know us... when don't we take a lot of pictures?)! We are still trying to get that perfect shot with her and Willie together, but neither of them can both hold still long enough for us to capture one. Willie is a great big brother dog. He hardly notices her but when he does he is extremely gentle and loving. I can't wait for the day when they can both play together! But for now we are having a lot of fun watching our little munchkin and seeing the changes in her every day. Yesterday at her two-week pediatric appointment she weighed in at 8 pounds, 10 ounces. She's gained one pound in two weeks, she's a good eater! The doctor says she is healthy and that makes us so very happy and very thankful. Jon is back to work. I know he really enjoyed having the two weeks off to spend with us at home. We are still exhausted, but gradually working our way into a daily/nightly routine. We even made time for date night. Jon took me out for Sushi and drinks. Jamie, thanks for the breast milk alcohol test strips, they came in handy that night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Cute slideshow!! She is so beautiful! So glad I could help out with the alcohol in the breast milk strips =)
These are great! You guys don't even need a photographer! She's so beautiful!!!I can't wait for her to meet Sophie! I need some of those test strips!!
You guys are so cute. It is great to see the Dunmar family growing. We sure love you guys.
Post a Comment